Are you familiar with Abraham Hicks books or information?
If you are not you are in for a treat!
I was introduced to Jerry and Esther Hicks and Abraham many years ago when I was voraciously reading every self help book I could get my hands on.
A friend of mine had a few of their books and I borrowed them and I was hooked.
Their central focus is Law Of Attraction.
According to Wikipedia here is who they are:
“According to Esther and Jerry Hicks, Abraham is a group of entities that are “interpreted” by Esther Hicks. Abraham has described themselves as “a group consciousness from the non-physical dimension.” They have also said, “We are that which you are. You are the leading edge of that which we are. We are that which is at the heart of all religions.” Abraham has said through Esther that whenever one feels moments of great love, exhilaration, or pure joy, that is the energy of Source, and that is who Abraham “is”.
“Jerry and Esther never used the word channeling,” Abraham clarifies. “It is used when applied to them, but they have never used it, because it means many things of which they are not, you see.”
“You could leave the channeling out of it. Call it inspiration; that’s all it is. You don’t call the basketball player a channeler, but he is; he’s an extension of Source Energy. You don’t call the surgeon a channeler, but he is. You don’t call the musician, the magnificent master musician, you don’t call him a channeler, but he is. He’s channeling the broader essence of who he is into the specifics of what he is about.”
Esther herself calls Abraham “infinite intelligence,” and to Jerry they are “the purest form of love I’ve ever experienced.” Her teachings (referred to as Abraham–Hicks teachings) are based on this experience. The basic tenets of the teachings include that people create their own reality through their thoughts, that emotions are constantly guiding people toward where they want to go, that life is supposed to be fun and easy. The essence of Abraham–Hicks’ teachings since 1986 has been presented as follows:
- Individuals are physical extensions of the non-physical.
- People are in their bodies because they chose to be.
- The basis of life is freedom; the purpose of life is joy.
- People are creators; they create with their thoughts.
- Whatever people can imagine totally & completely, by creating a perfect vibrational match, is theirs to be, or do, or have.
- Individuals choose their creations as they choose their thoughts.
- Emotions indicate what people are creating, either consciously or subconsciously.
- The Universe adores people; it knows their broadest intentions.
- Individuals are invited to happily relax into their natural well-being, and know that all is well.
- Life is not meant to be a struggle, but a process of allowing.
- People are creators of “thoughtways” on their unique “paths of joy”.
- Actions and money are by-products of focusing on joy.
- Individuals may depart their body without illness or pain.
- People cannot die; their lives are everlasting.
- The nature of the universe is infinite and expanding.
- Any desire born in one can be fulfilled.
- Individuals are not only a part of the universe but are the very source of it.
I listen to the videos they have made on You Tube.
A few of them I want to share with you in this post. They are called Rampages.
The purpose of the Rampage is to increase your awareness or energy to the highest form of appreciation and gratitude in the moment by listening to a series of many powerful affirmations.
Below are some of the Rampages offered by Abraham (the bottom 2 are my favorites):
Although these videos are a bit lengthy, they are well worth listening to.
If you do not have time please bookmark them and listen to them at another time.
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Please feel free to leave your comments below.
And please forward this link to anyone who you think would appreciate this information.
Thank you – talk soon!